SEE THE FREE DESIGNER NOW
You can create a beautiful suit that has maximum impact on stage and have fun too! Buying a suit online made easy with the tools and options that guide you through the journey. Choose from a large assortment of Crystal connectors, fabulous Crystals and Fabrics in amazing colors with sparkles galore.
Guide To Measuring
- While braless or wearing a non-padded bra with your arms hanging down, use a measuring tape to measure around your bust at the widest part. The tape should be level and slightly snug. Round to the nearest whole number.
- While braless, use a measuring tape to measure around your torso directly under your bust, where a bra band would sit. The tape should be level and very snug. Round to the nearest whole number.
- Use a soft measuring tape to start at the point on your hip where you want the connector to sit. Pull the tape down the front, through your crotch, up over your glute where the suit back will sit, back to the starting point. Some girls like the sides to sit low and some like them to sit higher over the hip bone. This helps ensure the sides are long enough for girls that like a higher side.
- Start with the tape measure center front at the point where you want the top of the bottoms to sit. Bring it down under and through your crotch and back up around your butt to where you want the top of the back to sit. Make sure to pull the tape snug between your glutes similar to the way the bottoms will fit. If you are getting a moderate cut or bottom without scrunching, you will want to measure over underwear so the tape is flat over your butt instead of between your cheeks. You can also measure a bottom you like the fit of, just make sure that the back scrunching is pulled flat to get an accurate measurement.
- To measure your glutes, remove your outer garments, put your feet together, and wrap a soft measuring tape level and snug around the widest part of your glutes/buttocks.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOOK
- Customize the look of your bikini with any connector & color combination so that you will rock the stage!